donderdag, november 02, 2017

A Facebook Challence







I was invited for the following by Harrie. Of course I accepted
"Paul challenged me to take and post ONE B&W photo per day of my life for 7 days with NO people and NO theme and to challenge a different person to do the same. Jaap Bijsterbosch, how about you? Do you accept the challenge?" 
On the 3rd day I wrote this: “This photo was made today, yesterday’s photo in this challenge yesterday, and the 1st photo the day before yesterday. No archive images!”

After the 7th day I wrote this: “For me this is the end of this challenge. It taught me again that I’m basically a color photographer. Although I am sometimes finishing off portraits and self-portraits in b and w. So, a portrait as my last one. Not a picture of a human being, but of a doll in a friend’s garden”.

Geen opmerkingen: