woensdag, oktober 19, 2011

Diemer Plek # 53 (Sites from Diemen NL # 53)



The other day I was asked if I wasn’t fed up by taking pictures of Diemen again and again. I’m doing it for over 5 years now. It is a sleepy suburb of Amsterdam, with hardly any soul. My family and I live here for seven years now.
The question still triggers me. Why am I doing this. First of all it is very nearby. But the important thing for me is that it is a perfect playground for slowly developing my vision at landscape and landscape photography.

How much is needed to create a photograph that has an interesting composition and that is personal and that tells the viewer something about life in Diemen and that causes some tension in the atmosphere of the image and that has some strange details some times and that the seasons are changing and that and so on……
(to me the arrow on the cycling path in left down corner at the upper picture is such an intriguing detail)

Up: Diemen, Diemerpolderweg, 11/10/17 3.57 pm
Under: Diemen, Prins Bernhardlaan 11/10/13 2.57 pm

1 opmerking:

schilderijenfoto zei

De bovenste foto vind ik prachtig. Het is het licht, de kleuren, en waarschijnlijk ook de compositie. Je hebt weer iets gezien dat ogenschijnlijk niet de moeite waard is.